Dear Kickboxing friends
this year the "Austrian Classics" take place in Walchsee (Tirol/Austria) from 27th to 28th March. Herewith you get the latest news and facts:
1. For the first time full-contact will be held in 2 boxing rings. FULL CONTACT will start already on friday from 4pm until approx. 10pm.
2. Up to 10 competition areas for semi- and light contact- We will use online scoring for lightcontact as usual at the Austrian Classics
3. Again we are offering- categories for beginners under green belts- please take care
4. Pre registration only - all entries must be sent via online - the online registration is working now - we do not accept any registration later than 25th March check it out: www.austrian-classics.at
5. You will find hostels and hotels in Walchsee. Please make your booking early enough at the tourism office, because many hotels are closed during this time.
Tourist office Kaiserwinkl: email@example.com, tel.: 0043 501100
6. The first time you are able to registrate online. Please make your registration only online, because this guarantees a
smoothly flow of the Austrian Classics. - Pre regigstration only see- point 4
7. New: On Friday evening the Austrian Classics will include "Aerokick". Single and teams.
MORE INFORMATION REGARDING THE ONLINE REGISTRATION CHECK OUT www.austrian-classics.at
Michael and Peter Kruckenhauser